ENA is headed to America’s heartland and home of blues music in 2017. Emergency Nursing 2017 is September 13-16, 2017 in St. Louis!
Whether you’re new to the ED or an experienced nurse looking to expand your career, Emergency Nursing 2017 is for you.
*New in 2017!*
- All education sessions require preregistration. Seats are limited, so secure your education schedule before you arrive in St. Louis.
- Exclusive VIP program
- Only 300 attendees will have the opportunity to buy into the program
- Get premier perks in St. Louis including a brand new Kindle
- Lower registration rates and simple fee structure
- Members attending the full conference pay just $520 before registration launches in April, and $750 after that
At Emergency Nursing 2017 you’ll experience:
- New education sessions on topics related to trauma, pediatrics, leadership, and more!
- Large-scale mass casualty incident training featuring experts from around the country
- Ultrasound and Cadaver labs
- AdvancED area featuring hands-on simulations
- Welcome Party at Ballpark Village
- “Golf & Give” ENA Foundation golf fundraising event on September 11, 2017